Simple Steps You Can Take to Reduce Your Scent
Follow these steps to make your hair & body, your clothing & shoes, and all of your hunting gear as scent free as possible.
Combat Internal Odor
- Chlorophyll Pill
- Chlorophyll Gum
Reducing External Body Odor
- Shower with Scent Kapture Hair and Body Wash before you head out to the field.
- Wash all clothing and gear that will be in the field with you in Scent Kapture Laundry Detergent
- Air dry clothing and spray with Scent Kapture Field Spray
- Let dry (it is important not to store damp or wet clothing)
- Ready to use immediately or store in an airtight container for use at a later time
- To reactivate - Spray your dryer with Scent Kapture Field Spray and run dryer on medium or low heat. (Medium heat for non-waterproof items, low heat for items with a waterproof membrane) for 30-40 minutes.
- Repeat dryer regeneration process every 20-30 hours of actual use. Add Scent Kapture Field Spray before and after treating clothes.
- Scrub boots, especially soles, with Scent Kapture Laundry Detergent
- Air dry and spray inside and outside with Scent Kapture Field Spray
- Re-apply spray each time you hunt to all of your external clothing and gear to encapsulate and eliminate any odors picked up in transport.
- Store in airtight container